LYLA is a strategic and innovative solution, or addition to your existing EAP
- Employees rely on us daily to help; we have 20+ years of supporting them with personalized services.
- Our nimble technology is centered around optimizing utilization, even for existing, underused benefits.
- Real-time metrics enable strategic, timely decisions to identify growth opportunities as well as critical benchmarking.
How LYLA helps your team
Meaningful life event assistance
- Relocation and moving coordination
- Pre- & post-natal services (e.g. lactation, car seats, child care)
- Legal and financial assistance
- Mental health resources (e.g. 24/7 crisis hotline, counseling, coaching)
- Elder care (e.g. adult day care, housing, legal, medical equipment)
- Disaster relief (e.g. emergency assistance after fires, floods, storms)
Taking care of to-do lists
- Travel and event planning
- Connecting with vetted vendors for home repair, mobile auto, pet care
- Shopping and gift-buying assistance
- Planning and organizing events and celebrations
Coordinating on-site events/services
- Examples include on-site car wash, chair massages, farmers markets, benefits fairs, employee appreciation parties, family picnics
Why LYLA works
- Provides an integrated support system to employees, allowing them to succeed both in and outside the workplace.
- Proactively addresses the root causes of burnout which reduces turnover.
- Creates an environment that retains top talent to save on attrition costs.
- Saves people time and increasing workplace productivity.
- Acts as your employee assistance platform that easily connects your team to the support they need.
We’re there to help your employees, step-by-step.
How we do this, using real life examples:
Say Asha has a broken washing machine, LYLA will:
- Identify repair and replacement options
- Check warranties, employer discounts, and available funds in her LYLA Wallet
- Compare the quotes with the service ratings and availability and make a recommendation
- Schedule the visit
- Circle back to make sure all is resolved
- Offer connection to Asha’s employers financial wellness benefit if she wants to increase savings for any other unplanned emergencies that may pop up.
Say Charlie has a broken heart, LYLA will:
- Direct connect to an emotional triage specialist to determine the level of care
- Verifies insurance, availability and fit of suggested counselor and schedules
- Stay with Charlie until on the mend
- Offer to set up a dating profile or find a furry friend match
You won’t find us sharing long resource lists or hanging up a call just to meet our connection quota.