Better that a traditional EAP (much better)
- 24/7 access to reliable, confidential and personalized support from real-live humans.
- Direct connections to mental health, financial and legal resources in every state (not just another phone number to call).
- More than your typical EAP search engine, LYLA takes even the most complicated request (like finding child or elder care) from beginning to end—and follows up to see how things are going later.
- Services extended to family or support system at no additional cost.
- Assistance with everyday tasks and projects, utilizing small, local vendors with a focus on minority and women-owned businesses.
Average utilization 45%+
Re-imagined data driven approach for targeted solutions
Easily integrates with existing benefits like company discounts
Tested user experience
Consistent, personalized content pushed to users to keep benefits top of mind
Constantly evolving based on user needs
Users can access at the times and in ways that are most convenient to them
LYLA handles 100% of onboarding and education
Old Model EAPs
Less than 5% utilization
Boilerplate solution that hasn’t seen any changes since the 1970s
Exists as an island, with no connection to benefits outside their program
Difficult to navigate
No engagement or marketing efforts outside of open enrollment season
WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get)
Often requires a phone call during business hours to access
Onboarding is the responsibility of the client