Visit our on-site concierge or try the LYLA app, a free benefit for our employees.
We’re here to save you time, money, and stress. And because we’re a people-powered technology, it’s all done with a real human touch.
Whatever’s on your to-do list, LYLA gets it done.
Big project or small task, we handle it all. We’ve done things like:
- Errand running
- Contact home repair & renovations experts
- Plan a getaway
- Find pet care and services
- Enroll kids in a class
- Find local events & activities
- Shop for a gift
- Organize a celebration
All that emotional labor you put into remembering, organizing, and making things happen? Poof. It’s on us now. Magic, right?
Ready to hand off a project or five?
We are here to help hard workers like you spend more time doing the things you love.
- Download the app or log in to the web portal here: lylapp.me
- Click “Sign up” to set up your account
- Enter your regular company credentials
- Complete your profile (the more details you provide, the better we can help you manage your projects. And we keep your info totally secure and private!)
- Send your request: find what you need from the search bar or choose from curated suggestions
Does LYLA share my personal information? (No!)
Everything you share on your profile is just between us. We don’t sell or share your personal information (not even with your employer).
Is your service free? (Yes!)
LYLA’s research and coordinating services are free of charge for employees like you. In-app purchases and some other services will have a fee, but we’ll notify you before you’re charged for anything.
What if the service I need isn’t listed in the search bar or my recommendations?
You can always request a customized task or email us at email@example.com!
What information do I need to log in?
You’ll need your personal email address to log in. Depending how your employer set up their system, you might need your SSO, too. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics.